My Personal Favorite Looks, A Recap From 2014
Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a fantastic New Years Eve!!
I have some great ideas and projects brewing for 2015 and can’t wait to share them with you. Here are some of my goals for Jacket Society in 2015, I am so excited.
- Do more personal styling blog stories and tips for putting great outfits together.
- Add some giveaways and affiliate links for products I really like.
- Share more tips in how to wear jackets with your outfits.
- Cover some more key fashion trends for each season.
- Talk about history of fashion and how it effects today’s trends.
- Add more items to my Jacket Society shop like accessories and jewelry.
These are just a few of them and I am sure there will be more as the year progresses. I love sharing my looks, thoughts and ideas with all of you. Most of all I love showing you jackets that I have personally designed and created. The creative process is so exciting to me and I love the fact that I have a platform where I can share the process with you. I also love the fact that I can offer my designs directly to my customer and get one on one feedback from them.
I am very excited to say that I will be adding some more products like jewelry, accessories and other items to our shop in 2015. These items will be things that I know you will all love to wear as well as myself.
Before I get started on these exciting projects, here’s a quick recap of my personal favorite looks and a recap from 2014.
I also wanted to thank you again for all your support and kind words and comments that you leave for me, they truly mean so much. I look forward to sharing a lot more with you and receiving more feedback from all of you in return. Here is to a great 2015!!