Our New Grace Fringe Boucle Jacket With Rose Quartz Blouse
I am super excited to show you our brand new Grace fringe boucle jacket today which has everything I love and look for when shopping for a special jacket. For me these elements are:
- It is made out of a classic and timeless boucle fabric with beautiful yarns that will never go out of style.
- It has a couple of trend elements, one being the cute fringe detail which is made of the the fabric itself and goes all around the front of the jacket, pockets and bottom of the sleeves. The second, there is a little bit of silver lurex yarn mixed in the weave of the fabric which is very subtle.
- The jacket has a very flattering and easy silhouette for every woman to be able to wear. It is slightly shaped and the length is not too long or too short.
- The three quarter sleeves give the jacket a younger and fresher vibe.
- It has beautiful buttons that work perfectly with the jacket.
I wanted to share these points because I think they can apply to any type of jacket you are shopping for. Classics are always great but make sure they always have some kind of trend element that updates them so they don’t look old. If the jacket does not have a trend element, you can still achieve an updated look by making sure you wear it with modern and current pieces.
The boucle fabric is mainly black and ivory but mixed with multi color yarns in pink, yellow and blue. This makes it easy to wear with so many different color tops or bottoms. I chose to wear it with one of our brand new tops which happens to be Pantone’s color of the year for spring which is “rose quartz”. It is a very feminine piece with ruffled sleeves and a small ivory lace insert trim. The top in itself has two trend elements, one being the color and the other one is the ruffled sleeves, as ruffles are trending for this spring.
To finish off the look, I added a beautiful long bead necklace with fringe which I think works perfectly with this jacket and last but not least I added a few of our new bracelets with pale pink and gray beads. As for my bottom, I bought these distressed black jeans, from Zara recently and I love the frayed and fringed hem on them.
All five NEW items are now available on our web site and are part of our 24-hour Flash Sale today. Get 15% off each item with code FS412 plus Free Priority shipping in the USA.
How do you like our Grace fringe boucle jacket and what do you think of my look?
Grace Fringe Boucle Jacket – Jacket Society
Rose quartz top – Jacket Society
Long bead necklace with beads and chain fringe – Jacket Society
Pale pink and gray bracelet with oval hematite pave – Jacket Society
Pale pink and gray bracelet with round hematite pave – Jacket Society
Black distressed jeans – Zara
Belt – Chanel
Silver sandals – Calvin Klein
Silver clutch –
Sunglasses – BCBG