Our Reversible Houndstooth And Herringbone Ponchos
Our Charcoal and Ivory wrap that I debuted on Saturday was such a big hit! It sold out within a few hours and I had a lot of readers and customers email me directly asking if there would be any more available. Well ask and you shall receive, because I was able to get more of them. They are back In Stock on the web site and you can purchase them now by Clicking Here. I am sure they will go fast – so don’t delay as I will not have anymore after these are gone.
For today’s look I have two beautiful new ponchos to show you that I think will also be bestsellers. Here are some of the reasons why:
- They are reversible.
- The pattern is a mix of two classics, houndstooth and herringbone.
- Each one is mixed with black, making it very easy to style.
- They are quite big so you can wrap them around or wear them loose as a poncho.
- They are made of a beautiful soft fabric and the edges are finished off with black blanket stitching.
- The Colors will work well with so many basics you will already have in your wardrobe.
Today I have paired both of them with my favorite black skinny jeans and black booties, and only changed my top and bag for each look. I also found a necklace for both looks from our web site that I love and work perfectly with the ponchos.
All four items are part of our 24-hour “FLASH SALE” where you can save 15% with code FS0126.
Again we have limited quantities on all our items and these are sure to sell out quickly.
Please let me know your thoughts on these new ponchos?
Red/black poncho – Jacket Society
Tan/black poncho – Jacket Society
Black skinny jeans – Rag and Bone
Ivory turtle neck – Zara
Tan sweater – Banana Republic
Belt – Ferragamo
Booties – Calvin Klein
Black stone necklace – Jacket Society
Tan pearl and bead necklace – Jacket Society
Red bag – Prada
Tan bag – Prada