Pantone Fall 2019 Colors Plus One Day Sale On New Arrivals
With fall officially here, I thought this would be a good time to share Pantone’s Fall and Winter 2019/20 colors with you. To be honest I am a little bit on the fence about some of the colors as I think they are a strange combination and not very practical or salable. However there are a few colors I do like and I would see myself incorporating them into our store and they will make their way into my own wardrobe at some point.
Those colors are:
- Sugar Almond – which is one of my all time favorite colors for fall and we is very similar to our Chestnut Shawl Collar Blazer color which you can see here.
- Rocky Road – A very pretty shade of brown.
- Chili Pepper – A very pretty shade of red orange.
- Bluestone – Pretty shade of blue and we already have a few items coming very soon in this color, so stay tuned.
- Eden – A pretty shade of dark green.
As for what they are calling “classics” I like the first three colors, Vanilla Custard, Evening Blue and Paloma which are all great neutrals but I do not understand the Guacamole, since it is not a classic or neutral color for me.
I also like some of the other colors as a color but I don’t think they are “great fall colors”.
I would love to hear your opinions and which colors are your favorites and you would like to see products in.
Also since fall has officially started and we have a lot of “New Arrivals” in our store, some of which I have not had a chance to do a style feature and blog story on yet, it would be a great day to have a ‘ONE DAY SALE ON ALL OUR NEW ARRIVALS”
So For Today only you can get 15% off any items in our New Arrivals with code NA15 plus Free US Shipping.
All International shipments are a flat rate of $25.00.
This is a great chance for you to grab some fall favorites early and get a discount at the same time.
Click Here to go to the “New Arrivals” page and happy shopping!